Monday, July 21, 2014

Free books!

Hi friends,

I've got good news. We were cleaning out the garage a few days ago (that's not the good news), and I discovered I still have a box of review copies of Canyon Walls, Canyon Crossing, and Canyon Cafe.  I'd love to mail you a free copy. All I ask is that you read the book in the next month, and if you enjoy it, you leave a review on Amazon.com and/or BarnesandNoble.com. Easy Peasy!


For your copy, email me at juliejarnagin (at) gmail (dot) com with your name and address. If you have a preference for which book I send you, let me know. I have a limited number of each book, so first come first served.

Thanks!

* I can only ship to the continental U.S.

1 comment:

  1. I've read them so don't enter me in the pot, but yay!! Also, if you want to come clean out my garage there is an open invitation and I'll feed you and give you lodging (not in the garage lol)!

    ReplyDelete